Hunters Moon Main Street Moon-Fest
Antlers, Top Hats & Tiaras
Wine, Ale & Spirit Stroll
October 19, 2019; 4-7pm
2019 Tickets on Sale Now!
Tickets are limited and non-refundable.
Early Bird (Thru Sept. 1): $25 General and $35 VIP
(After Oct. 1): $30 General and $40 VIP
The Stroll will be held from 4-7 p.m. on Saturday, October 19, 2019 on Historic Main Street in Calvert
* Designated registration area for VIP ticket holders
* VIP Line at each stop for tasting
* VIP wine glass lanyard to highlight Stroll status
* Special reading from the Stroll Spirits:
Fortune Teller, Tarot Card Reader, Palm Reader
& Psychic Reader featured at Stroll Stops
* Plus general admission benefits listed below
General Admission Benefits:
* 4-7 p.m. Hunters Moon Wine Stroll event on Historic
Calvert's Main Street Business District (3rd Largest
historic district on the National Registry).
* Collectible Stroll wine glass
* Wine glass lanyard
* Tastings at all participating Stroll stops in 8 blocks
of historic business district
* Entertainment at Stroll Stops
* Special prize drawings at Stroll Stops
* Swirl map showing all participating retail Stroll
Stops, Texas wineries, breweries
follow on social media
Participating Wineries & Breweries
Wine, Ale & Spirit Sponsors
Check Back - More Stops to be Added
SAT., OCT. 19, 4-7pm
Welcome to Calvert Main Street Preservation, A Texas Non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
CALVERT MAIN STREET PRESERVATION
702 S. MAIN St.
Start Here: (Check -in/Register)
End Here: (Return completed Tasting Card to be eligible for prize drawings)
EN GEDI VINEYARDS
& TASTING ROOM
604 S. Main St.
FARMERS TO MARKET
CALVERT COFFEE CO
704 S. Main St.
LOST CREEK GALLERY
517 S. Main St.
SOUTHERN PLANTATION STUDIO
706B S. Main St.
UNDER THE CHANDELIER
706A S. Main St.
Continue to check back
for updated list!
buy event tickets